COVID Safety Measures
Growing Kids has always made the health and safety of the children and staff a top priority. We’ve just taken it to a whole new level.
Growing Kids Values start with safety and trust. Part of that trust is always being here when you need us. It’s why we remained open during the coronavirus outbreak, to support parents when you needed us, providing safe and dependable care for your children, meeting or exceeding the CDC and State requirements. We strongly believe that parents need us to do what we do so that you can do what you need to do.
10 Key Growing Kids Safety Measures
- Staff and children 8 yrs old and up will always wear masks.
- Children 2yrs – 8 yrs will be strongly encouraged to wear masks.
- Parents are required to wear masks at drop off and pick up
Safety and Cleanliness
- Professional cleaning and disinfecting performed daily
- Additional deep cleaning and disinfecting regularly, including our playgrounds
- Increased Handwashing now more than ever
- Limited safe parent access
- Limited classroom access
- Staff practice social distancing
- Updates and announcements will be communicated frequently
- Keeping you consistently informed is essential
- All children and staff receive a health screening prior to entering
- Touchless thermometers take everyone’s temperature prior to entering
- Re-screening during the day if needed
Training and Retraining
- Staff training on new policies, procedures, and best practices
- Retraining as additional information becomes available
Preparation and Planning
- Custom-designed emergency response plans have been upgraded to ensure the highest level of safety.
- Thorough preparedness plan for “just in case”
Continuous Monitoring and Adapting
- Monitoring the most current health and safety protocols
- Working with state and local authorities to implement new requirements
Pause to Celebrate
- Large gatherings and parties are temporarily on hold
- We have developed creative alternative ways to celebrate special moments
- Our classroom will have celebrations for special occasions
- We welcome visitors to our school with Touchless Virtual Tours.
For additional information on COVID Plan, Prepare and Respond check out the links below: